A sustainable & modular denim jacket, where you can swap the back panel with art or even the original fabric.
Oceanside, Cobalt, Raven Includes:
- Denim jacket
- Art panel
- Denim panel
Materials & Care
- Denim: 13oz 100% cotton denim
- Panel: 100% recycled polyester ♻
- Care: Machine wash cold (Panel removed)
- Fit: Relaxed
|Standard||$10||4-12 Business Days|
|Priority||$20||1-6 Business Days|
|Standard||$10||2-13 Business Days|
|Express||$20||1-4 Business Days|
|Standard||$30||2-13 Business Days|
Courier: UPS / USPS
Orders $800 US and under will not be charged customs/duties.
Courier: Canada Post
All orders are shipped from Toronto, Canada. Domestic orders are duty free! All orders to Canada are subject to provincial and federal tax rates. Shipping to territories/ remote areas may taken longer.
INTERNATIONAL via PostNL/APC Logistics
Courier: PostNL / APC Logistics
For international orders, if your order total is below the "Duty De Minimis" then you will not have to pay duties fees. To see specific tax the minimus rates, click here.
Will are happy to guarantee a refund within 14 days of delivery for regular priced items within North America.
Regular items can be returned for a full refund within 14 days receiving your item, which will be taken from the postal carrier's delivery confirmation. Items will be refunded to the original method of payment minus our flat rate return fee of US $10 which includes a pre-paid return shipping label.
Once the item has arrived at our facility, a refund will be processed within 5-10 business days. Creator Store Credit is also available which will be processed immediately upon receiving your return.
Returns Eligibility Criteria
- Items are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, unaltered, with all original tags attached
- Items must in it’s original condition
- Items must be in original packaging (eg. items that came with the product, such as jacket’s tote bag)
- Customized items such as printed panels, are final sale
- Panels designed by artists are eligible for return/exchange
To initiate a return request, see our returns centre
We do not facilitate exchanges online. To self serve an exchange within our return policy, please return your item and place a new order online.
Sale items and customized items cannot be returned or exchanged. If you have a sizing issue and you customized an art panel, we may manually authorize a return for the jacket only. The art panel is final sale, so please see our size guide before purchasing a custom piece.
- Original shipping charges cannot be refunded. If your order was eligible for free shipping, then there is no shipping fee deduction
- The return fee for all orders is US$10
- Items not received in original condition may be subject to a restocking fee
- We may also deduct any additional customs/duties/taxes incurred when importing your item back to Canada
- We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not follow our return policy
- To initiate a return request, see our returns centre
- With the environment in mind, please send items back in the original mailer, as it is reusable (extra resealable adhesive)
- We do not have control over the original customs/duties/taxes paid. Many countries have a program to cover refunded items purchased from foreign suppliers. Please check with your local border services agency for details.
- You will receive an email once we receive your return, and a Return Confirmation Email once it has been processed.
- Store credit will never expire
- Store credit is issued digitally via email, we do not use plastic gift cards
CREATOR TORONTO INC: RETURNS
873 Wilson Ave SUITE 15
TORONTO, ON M3K 1E6
- We handle order issues case by case, so please reach out to us immediately upon receiving your package